Privacy Collection Notice
Primus Law Pty Ltd collects personal information, including sensitive information, about its customers, partners and other people during its business processes. This Collection Notice relates only to personal information collected during the provision of its services. Personal information collected at other times is subject to other Collection Notices.
The personal information we collect about you during the provision of Primus’ services may include:
– contact and professional information such as your name, business or personal address, email addresses, phone and fax numbers and job title.
– other information relevant to the type of legal services provided, which may include information about property interests or titles, income, directorships, your employment, health conditions, assets and finances and family relationships.
– in some instances, Primus may also hold other information provided by you in the provision of its services.
– information you provide us in forms you complete, or over the phone, sms or email, such as your full name, date of birth, contact details, car registration, make and model, any injuries obtained, financial information, and other information we may require.
– facts or opinions included in supporting or rebutting material, eg statutory declarations
– information you may provide from time to time through contact with us, whether via email or through discussions by telephone or other correspondence
– information collected about you from third parties, eg from repairers, insurers, or any other referring partners.
– information you provide to us during the course of your contact with us on a matter, such as an enquiry, compliment or complaint, and
– information collected from you by third party service providers.
2 Use and purpose
We collect your personal information to allow us to provide you, or an entity with which you are connected, with legal services, advice and associated services, liaise with any other third party, legal requirements including any prescribed by the relevant legal profession legislation in the state or territory in which you reside or where the legal services are performed, and deal with any incidental matters arising out of a claim, (eg. any complaint that might be made).
If we don’t receive all the necessary personal information, including relevant opinions, we may not be able to provide you with our services.
If you provide your email address or mobile telephone number to us, you consent to us using your email address to email you and/or your mobile telephone number to telephone or SMS you for any of the purposes listed above. All emails will be sent to the most current email address provided to us.
The personal information we receive during the process may be disclosed to third party providers to help facilitate the process of the claim, or relevant third-party service providers who will provide you with further services as requested and agreed by yourself. In carrying out the purpose, such third parties may contact you directly. In some circumstances, these third parties may disclose personal information they collected from you back to us for one or more of the purposes already mentioned.
We’ll hold and use all personal data collected from such persons or organisations about you in accordance with this Privacy Notice. This information is based on our understanding of current Australian laws and assumes they will remain unchanged.
– access and seek correction to your personal information, and
5 Contacting us
This Privacy Collection Notice is issued by Primus Law Pty Ltd ABN 43 168 915 393 If you have any questions or need help call us on 02 8425 4990, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
You can also contact our Privacy Officer at the following addresses: Email: [email protected] Address: Privacy Officer 4-14 Dickson Avenue, Artarmon, NSW, 2064.